Donate Your Old Clothes!
If you’ve got clothes that are beyond saving, why not drop them to one of our textile recycling bins? All funds raised from your old clothes and shoes goes to local non-profit community groups!
In our bins, we accept:
- All clothing and other textiles such as bed linen, cushion covers, blankets and tea towels
- Shoes and other footwear including socks, boots and trainers
- Unfortunately we can’t take pillows, duvets, sleeping bags, tents or mattresses
To find out where your nearest bin is check out our Google Map below!
Your donation to Worthing Community Chest will help us to give more grants to voluntary groups across our local community. Every penny of your donation will make a difference and help us to continue to make a real and positive difference to Worthing
Become a Volunteer!
We know your time is precious and your commitment to us is invaluable. As a volunteer the time you give makes a true difference. Ideally you will have be able to bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the board from your own career and life experiences.
Being a trustee at Worthing Community Chest will involve:
- Attending 6 Board Meetings a year
- Keeping up to date with the work and progress of the charity
- Commit to 2-4 hours per month in one of our sub-committees (Appraisal Panel, Grants Committee)
- If you are interested please click below and fill in our Contact Us form