Small Group? Just getting started?
You’re in the right place!
During the Covid-19 Pandemic, we started giving out emergency crisis funding to support short-term projects or groups to keep doing brilliant things to help one another in our community. This has now been replaced with our Seed Grant which we accept on a rolling basis, all year round!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are our criteria
- improving the quality of life for those that be disadvantaged
- promoting social cohesion
- proposing a new or innovative idea
- improving the community
- enhancing an existing group or service
What we promise
- To actively support projects and groups through the application process
- To treat every application individually and equally
- To ensure that the money within the grant awarded is spent on the items agreed during your application
Who makes the decision
At the very beginning of the process when you’re preparing your application for submission you will be guided through this by our wonderful grants administration Vicky! Your application will then be reviewed by our Grants Committee which consists of three of our trustees.