Are you a small group or project wanting to get started?
This page is all about out GRASS ROOTS funding, which offers grants up to £750. The Grass Roots grant is for those organisations who are newly formed with small to micro sized projects they are hoping to get off the ground. These groups will have little or no experience of fundraising.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are our criteria
- improving the quality of life for those that may be disadvantaged
- promoting social cohesion
- proposing a new or innovative idea
- improving the community
- enhancing an existing group or service
What we promise
- Actively support projects and groups through the application process
- Treat every application individually and equally
- Ensure that the money within the grant awarded is spent on the items agreed during your application
Who makes the decision
At the very beginning of the process when you’re preparing your application for submission you will be guided through this by our wonderful Grants Administrator Vicky! Your application will then be reviewed by our Grants Committee which consists of three of our trustees.